Four European innovation experts will present their public procurement on innovation projects, focusing on different aspects of innovation procurement.
- The Swedish example, focusing on the assessment phase, talks about the adoption of AI by placing healthcare in the driver's seat and using innovation procurement as a strategic tool.
- The Austrian presentation, highlighting the usefulness of testing prior to implementing solutions. The use case presented will be about Photovoltaic systems in noise barriers and how they hope to find the ideal solution(s) for different use cases through a test installation.
- The Finnish case will focus on digitalization, using the example of a city library and the implementation of digital solutions.
- The German expert will focus on the supplier perspective during a public procurement on innovation.
The webinar is organised by KEINO (Finnland), KOINNO (D), Upphandlingsmyndigheten, ICLEI and IÖB within the project Procure2Innovate.
We will update the agenda within the following weeks.
The event at a glance:
- Title: European cases of innovation procurement – examples of the different procurement steps
- Date: September 16th, 2021 14:00-15:00 (Austrian Time)
- Online Meeting Tool: Go to Webinar (link will be provided upon registration)
Interested? Please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6512976234402793488
For questions, please don’t hesitate to contact:
+43 1 24570514
- +43 1 245 70 817
- IÖB-Servicestelle Lassallestraße 9B, 1020 Wien
Mo. - Do.: 09:00 - 15:30 Uhr, Fr.: 09:00 - 13:30 Uhr